Saturday, July 9, 2011

Long time no hear!

Well Hello! Its been a while! and i have just been so busy!
I recently started cosmetology school, and I have been so wrapped up in it its crazy. It's literally a job that you dont quite get paid for yet. Im sleepy lol. But its fun! Its truly has it'd days. I have been so upset a lot lately, because my grandfather recently went into the hospital, and they really dont know for what it is. Hes really upset, because he has been in there for about two days now, and he really wants to go home. I cant blame him. I saw him in there, and I have to say that reality set in. Everyone is going to die one day. Everyone!. But mentally and emotionally we dont prepare ourselves for it. We really dont. I just pray that God blesses him, and our family for some changes. I can honestly tell you, God is really trying to work ways into mine and my families lives rigth now. He def. has a bigger plkan for us than we have for ourselves, and i hope that things will get better. Tomorrow, i am gong to a make-up seminar, and im truly really excited about it. It will teach us how to do make-up and we can get lots of free stuff. Im really getting into this industry, and im excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment