Thursday, June 23, 2011

Olivia.

Well hello!
My name is olivia Cruz. I origionally wanted to make my Blogger, because i feel that this is a good way to vent how i feel, what im about and my accomplishments. I am 20 years of age, and i just recently graduated high school on June9th, 2011. I was a little behind, but i made it and about to continue the next chapter of my life. I will be going to school starting June 28th of this year to be a cosmetologist. I love everything about cosmetology. I love making people and myself look beautiful. I figured i would go for cosmetology because i want girls to feel powerful, ellegant, and that there worth something. I am a plus size woman and growing up in a world full of thin beautiful woman is very hard. For those who may read this and you are plus sized, you know what i mean. Shopping is crushal, and it just reminds you of the things you cant have and what you are not. I want to make this blog to help girls like me feel better about themselves, where they can shop, and tips to make themselves feel better. This is a process for everyone, including me. I just want to help, and maybee this can all help me. So today this is the first day of my blog,and hopefully this goes well. Thanks for reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment